Picture Retake Day - Tuesday, Dec. 6
Your Retake Picture Day is coming up soon. This day is for students who need to be re-photographed and students who missed the original Picture Day.
Information for you:
Parents/guardians are now in a few different scenarios, depending on if they purchased and if their child was absent or if they were unhappy with the original picture. Read below to see how we handle each situation:
Parents/guardians whose child was absent.
- Parents/guardians should send their child to school ready to be photographed.
- Parents/guardians who have previously placed an order do not need to place a new order.
- Parents/guardians who have not ordered can place an order using the Retake Event Order Code, 70856JF at https://inter-state.com/Order. This Order Code is different from the original Event Order Code.
Parents who are unhappy with the original picture.
Parents/guardians who placed an order should send the Picture Package, including the envelope, to school on Retake Day. Please ensure the package is given to the photographer so they have the information they need to replace the original picture with the retake. Our photographers need the Original Picture Packages to produce the Retake Picture Package.
- They should keep the Class Picture or yearbook, if the order included these items. Please return these to the parent/guardian if you see these items mistakenly returned.
- Customers who only ordered Digital Download Products should still have a Picture Package envelope with a Photo Statement to return.
Parents/guardians who have not ordered can place an order using the Retake Event Order Code, 70856JF at https://inter-state.com/Order. This Order Code is different from the original Event Order Code.